04. Dhamma School Development Society
"Manivaththa Abhikkhama" which means "Forge ahead without stopping" is motto of the Dhamma School development society attached to the Paramadharmawardanaramaya temple. Its membership consists of the parents of the students and the teaching staff of Sri Pannananda Dhamma School. There are 7 main objectives concerning this society.
- To provide security, maintenance and development to the Dhamma School.
- To cater to the requirements of the students.
- To assist in various projects organized by the Principal - venerable chief monk, teachers and the students.
- To co-operate in organizing projects such as the annual prize giving and arts festival.
- To support the Principal - venerable chief monk and the teaching staff whenever expected.
- To act towards glorifying the good name of the Dhamma School.
- To work with dedication for the long term existence of the 'Buddha Sasana'.
Thus, it is considered that the main responsibilities of all the members are assisting numerous religious projects, competitions and examinations; co-operating with the work required to gain upliftment of the Sasana and successfully perform work assigned by the society.